Quality Assurance Unit
The Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) at STILLMEADOW, Inc. assures regulatory compliance by auditing studies, reviewing protocols and all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), advising study directors, and interacting with sponsors.
The QAU conducts regulatory training classes and hosts regulatory and sponsor inspections, and assesses subcontractor compliance. To keep abreast of changing regulations and compliance issues, the QAU attends yearly training and communicates with regulatory agencies, professional organizations, and sponsors.
The Quality Assurance Unit carries out report and data audits, facility inspections, and in-process inspections for compliance with the following:
- Good Laboratory Practices (EPA, FDA, OECD, and Japanese MAFF)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) under the Clean Water Act
- Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (TPDES)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- International regulations for EU, OSPAR, etc.