Acute Toxicity “6 Packs”
Considerable legislation has been developed to protect people and the environment from harmful effects of chemicals. Acute Mammalian Toxicity testing protocols provide fundamental data for evaluating products to inform both manufacturers and the public of potential hazards. Industries of significant economic and societal importance rely on safe use of effective chemicals for a multitude of useful and beneficial purposes. STILLMEADOW, Inc. takes pride in its ability to provide the toxicology services needed for premanufacture notification, registration of pesticides, labeling and safe handling recommendations for consumers and employees. STILLMEADOW, can follow USEPA, OECD, OPPTS, FDA and other guidelines and can run GLP or non-GLP as you need.
Mammalian Acute Toxicology Studies – EPA 870.1000 – .2600 and OECD 400s
- Acute Oral Toxicity in Rats Up and Down Method ( OCSPP 870.1100, OECD 425)
- Traditional Acute Oral Toxicity in Rats (OCSPP 870.1100, OECD 401)
- Acute Dermal Tox in Rabbits or Rats (OCSPP 870.1200, OECD 402)
- Acute Inhalation Tox in Rats (OCSPP 870.1300, OECD 403)
- Acute Eye Irritation in Rabbits (OCSPP 870.2400, OECD 405)
- Acute Dermal Irritation in Rabbits (OCSPP 870.2500, OECD 404)
Skin Sensitization Studies
- Guinea Pig – Buehler Method (OCSPP 870.2600, OECD 429)
- Guinea Pig – Magnusson Kligman Method
- Mouse – Local Lymph Node Assay (OCSPP 870.2600, OECD 429)
Need a place to store your data to meet the archive requirements of the GLP’s? Not a problem, we can can archive your data in out GLP Compliant archive. Ask about discounts for 6 packs.